Inicio

lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

Classroom management

In order to control students behavoiur, I use this program that helps motivate students to achieve positive points. It is called Class Dojo.






When a studetns wants to go to the toilet, they must ask the teacher " May/Can I go to the toilet/bathroom, please? Then, they must the toilet class sign to BUSY and return it to green FREE when they come back.



















For controlling second grade discipline, I made this behaviour chart. Each student has a personalised peg.
At the beginning of each day, each student places their peg in the "READY TO LEARN" section. Depending on their behaviour, involvement,... their peg goes up or down.


14 comentarios:

  1. Amzaing idea, amazing blog.

    I'm too glad that our children have teachers like you, Irene.

    I've posted your blog in our Facebook page Padres del Infanta Leonor. https://www.facebook.com/CEIPInfantaLeonor?fref=ts, so you will increase the visits and the comments.

    Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. THANKS A MILLION!

      I really appreciate your comment and interest in my blog!.

      You've made me very happy, thank you again.

      Many thanks!!

      Irene

      Eliminar
  2. Hello Irene I'm Alvaro
    I love you very much

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Alvaro!! I love you too!!!! :) Thanks for your comment!!

      Eliminar
  3. Hello Irene, I'm Rodrigo, I really like your classes.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Rodrigo!!!!!! :) I'm glad you like them!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S GREAT!!!! :) :) :)
      XOXO

      Eliminar
  4. Hello, I am Sofía. I love the pictures of our classroom
    I love you

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Sofía!!!! THANKS A MILLION!!!!!! I'm glad you like them!! :) :)
      Have a nice afternoon!!

      Eliminar
  5. you have a good idea with the pegs¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar