Inicio

viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

Infant school! Kindergarten

This is Mr. Cookie!!!!!!!!!!!


This is Mr, Rabbit!!


They are really good friends! Though sometimes, Mr. Cookie doesn't want to be Mr. Rabbit's friend!! And rabbit gets very sad....

Mr. Rabbit: Friends??
Mr cookie: NO!!
Mr. Rabbit: ooooh! :(

The children love them!! Ask them what I do with these finger puppets...they will tell you!!


We use these dice to review numbers. The children throw the dice and then they have to tell me the number in English. They love this game.


I use this microphone to "interview" the students! It really encourages them to think and speak in English. I ask questions like: what's your name? Where do you live? How old are you? What's your favourite colour? I will add more questions as the school years passes by.


I always start the class by doing routines with the strudents.  First we sing two songs:

"Hello children, hello children...how are you? How are you? Very very happy very very happy....I am too! I am too!

Hi! Hello! Hey! Let's play!! Hi! Hello! It's great school today!!!!!!


Then, I ask them How are you today???

What's the weather like today??  It's......!! We answer the question and then we sing a song.
I also ask them: Is it hot? Is it warm? or Is it cold?¿?

What day is it today? Is it Monday? Is it Tuesday?......... We answer the question: Today is....!!! Then, we sing another song.

What month is it?? Is it January?? Is it February? ...... We answer the question: The month is.....! After that, we sing a song.

Finally, I ask them what season is it?? They answer the question and we sing another song.



After routines, I always review vocabulary that we have previously learnt with flashcards and gestures 

Since September, we have learnt: COLOURS, NUMBERS, DAYS OF THE WEEK, MONTHS OF THE YEAR, TYPES OF WEATHER, SEASONS, PARTS OF THE FACE AND BODY, CLASSROOM OBJECTS. 



Sometimes, we dance!! And other times I read them stories!


We also work on their book "Playschool".



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario