Inicio

jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

Easter homework

Make a mural about your Easter break/week/holidays with photos or pictures + simple sentences.

Here is an example of what a poster might look like!



EASTER VACATION ASSIGNMENT EXAMPLE SENTENCES



I went to the beach.
I visited my grandparents.
I played with my friends/brother/sister/dog/cat/cousin.
I went shopping.
I went to the cinema.
I went to the park.
I watched television.
I went out to eat                                  
I played on the computer                    
I rode a bike.
I read a book.
I played football.
I went running.
I listened to music.
I went swimming.
I ate an ice cream.
I went to the doctor/dentist.                                    
I got a haircut.
I played videogames
I ate in a restaurant.


Enjoy your holidays! HAVE FUN! See you the 22nd of April !!!!!

Lots of love,

Irene









































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario